To achieve minimalism in your wardrobe follow these five key wardrobe staples that serve as the foundation to a minimalist wardrobe. They're crisp, they're clean, and easy to wear. Before we get to the staples there are some ground rules: make sure it fits well, keep it clean and classic, and the color palate should remain neutral or monochromatic if you want to tap into a little color. Think of minimalism as curating a wardrobe that will last and make being stylish effortless through the seasons. Now, let’s get into the staples.
1. Blazer - This is crucial to the minimalist wardrobe. You can dress it up or down. A good black and/ or taupe blazer will do.
2. Mom Jeans - Other than the blazer this is the most important part of the minimalist wardrobe.
3. White T-Shirt - Invest in a quality crew neck and pair it with the mom jeans and blazer for a sleek and sophisticated look.
4. Slip Dress - A good midi is good for every season and as with any of these staples, can be paired with a blazer.
5. Sweatshirt - Pair this with the mom jeans for a sleek dressed down look.